Is he gone for good?

I'm not sure what to do. I have been with my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years. We broke up 3 weeks ago and haven't talked much. I know that he still loves me but he seems to be scared of having a commitment so he is running.. is there anything I can do to get him back or is he just going to be gone

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he's afraid of commitment after being together for 3.5 years? something doesn't add up

• He has always been that way since we first started datting he has always said that he doesn't take marriage lightly and that he has had this mark in his mind that had to make it to 5 years first but he seems to covience himself other wise. When we broke up I told him to tell me he didn't love and didn't want to be with me. His answer was I'm always going to love you. So just not sure what to think or do about it.