My girlfriend loves and care for me and said she isn't sure she made the right decision and wishes she could take it back but right now she cant?

Last Saturday we had an argument over the way I had said something. I have to admit i worded it poorly and apologised for it. It wasn't anything offensive to her. It just made her feel disrespected infront of my family.
Over the months I have been abit unacceptable at times. Made the mistake of shooting down the things she enjoyed and referred to them as sad and immature i always said to her that i didn't want to be involved in that and she always made comments saying we were two very different people i value money and plan ahead into the future and she very much lives in the moment and cares nothing for money.
Come the Friday her messages had dried over night no kisses slow responses when i knew she was home all day. This sent me red flags and when i called her Saturday she wanted to meet me on Sunday to talk. I refused and asked to see her that evening. It came down to her saying she isn't happy in herself at the moment and that it isn't me its her she never thought she would meet someone who cared about her as much as i do. She really does love me and can't drag me through her problems at the moment. She is going to miss me and wasn't sure about her decision. The following days after she has reiterated the same stuff to me via call and texts and is constantly being the one to contact me. She refers to me as selfish but yet im trying to give her this space she wanted and she won't take it. I have given her two weeks to be by herself and make her mind up because i can't deal with the stress much longer. I must note i struggle with anxiety already. I actually think this girl is the one and I realise i haven't been the one to comfort her when she has told me she is feeling bad. I recognise some of my mistakes. But now she tells me she feels trapped into a corner by having a time line to tell me her proper decision. Its a massive mind fuck and i could really do with some assistance on this one.
1 y
Closed
0
2