I want to sleep with someone to erase the image of my ex boyfriend. Is it really dumb?

Hi,

Got dumped a few days ago and my friend opened a tinder account for me. I spent a few hours on it when she was there, and in the end turned it off but kept two contacts. One of them is younger than me, pretty hot, and I told him I only became single a few days ago. He broke up with his girlfriend in December and understood that I wasn't really on tinder to find the love of my life. I still feel sad and angry etc... for my ex, and he had a big impact on me... the best guy I ever had in bed to be honest (would never say that to him though). So I kind of want to "erase" this, and not feel like he was the only one who could basically make me come each time.
Have you ever slept with someone after a break-up just for that? I know I'm not ready at all for a relationship. But I'm tempted to act on this "tinder" boy... and I don't think he would mind.
What would you do?
6
2