I'm aware that I'm being used but let it continue? How do I break the cycle and just leave this situation behind me?

Been together for 6 years now, but the last 2 have gotten exponentially worse. I'm not "allowed" to have a FB or ANY female friends but, of course, she can literally get phone numbers and chat with any guy she meets. Any attempt to sit down and talk about things lasts for a few minutes and generally ends with her walking away and telling me to fuck off. She does whatever she eants, regardless of how it looks or how much it infuriates me. She already knows she won't have to answer for it, that I'll be pissed off but it'll pass. There is just so much over the years that I'm not happy about, some situations would turn most guys into violent controlling types but I've apparently gotten used to it. I haven't and won't leave her because I feel sorry for her. I am all she has left and I'm afraid if I walk away and something happens to her that I'll never forgive myself. I need to figure this out, it's taken over my entire life and cost me so much already. I can't get her to compromise and she flat out refuses to both accept responsibility for her actions or even discuss them and move on. Please talk some sense into me. I've tried everything!! ­čśč
2