Your ex-boyfriend calls you a ho when?

he dumped you in the first place.

So my ex called me a ho after he dumped me 3 months ago because I wouldn't 'do' anything with him.

I have only had 3 boyfriends and have only made out before. So question is...can he really be calling me a ho when he has been half way between 3rd and home before?

To top it all off...he won't talk to me since he dumped me and then he has the nerve to call me a ho.

GUYS: Why do you have the need to call girls ho's and sluts when in reality they don't even come close to being those names?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• OMG! He's an ass. Just move on. You don't have to do whatever you don't wanna do. And as for him he's just sad because his brain is stuck in his d***! Hope you feel better.

• Just forget about him. He's a inmature loser. No offense. Guys will call down girls like this because they can't get what they want. They wanna make you feel bad because he's a f***en selfish prick.