Breaking up with girlfriend of a year, blindsiding her, help?

I love my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20s and she is head over heals in love with me. I just don't see her as someone I will marry. She talks about it a lot, is a casual way, and I've tried to talk about it but it just doesent feel right. We spend every minute of the day together, which is part of my problem (she gets upset if don't). I'm planing on breaking up with her in a couple days when she isn't busy with work and college. Any tips on how to go about it? Its going to blindside her and I really don't want her to be to devastated. Also I still say I love you, she gets mad if I dont. dreading this...
1 y
this is going to be hard, she was just telling me that I am the best boyfriend ever, and Im breaking up with her tomorrow... I really care for her, but it I do have to end it. Any way to break it gently to her? its going to hurt
1
6