I'm still in love with my ex.

please help I'm in love with him so much I'm not sure what to do, you see I have a new boyfriend but I keep thinking about my ex, but I am well and truly in love with the person I'm with now, I just can't get my ex out of my head I feel like I'm hurting him for getting a new boyfriend.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ex wasn't able to keep you. That's natural selection.

What Guys Said 1

• Just wait until you begin having problems with your new BF-That will make what your feeling for your ex 20 times worse then it is now. You moved on too fast

What Girls Said 1

• Okay, if you're feeling that deeply about the ex then you definitely haven't moved on. You're head is still in the past relationship because otherwise, you'd feel bad because you're thinking about an ex and possibly hurting the current guy, but those feelings are backwards.

All I can say is be careful sweetie - definitely the guy you're with deserves you're complete and total attention. Maybe you weren't ready for a new relationship. That doesn't mean you don't love the new guy, it just means that you're heart isn't completely his yet. Make things deeper and strong with him and focus on him, that should help. Or maybe you need to really truly evaluate things and see if you really want to stay where you're at or go back? Whatever happens, just be true to yourself and honest with yourself first and foremost and go from there. Good luck hun!