Is he being a jerk? or am I overreacting?

Okay I was in art class and his class is next to mine and there's this office thing in the middle of our classes.. with a window.. anyways.. I saw him in the office room..and he made hearts with his hand and I did it back and he smiled. (I saw him through the window). Then he said something but I couldn't read his lips or hear him since the doors were closed and I could only see him .. and he kept saying it like 3 times.. and then when the bell rang I asked him what he was saying and he's like "Wow, you missed your chance" and then walked away and my friend said that he was asking me out but I couldn't hear or read his lips. :\ and I was thinking "if it was that important he would've told me.." so now I'm sorta sad because I kinda like him :(

11

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it's not you, he's being an idiot. I recommend liking somebody that isn't retarded...

What Girls Said 1

• It was lame for him to say that you missed your chance if you couldn't even hear him. It would have been hotter if he just said, "Will you go out with me?" to your face. Oh well, maybe he'll do it again. gl