Please help me fix this?

i was with my ex for 3 years, we broke up 2 years ago now and haven’t seen eachother in 9 months. i broke up with him and the breakup caused a lot of drama and fighting. i lost all my friends because of it. it’s now been two years and i’m still regretting my decision to break up with him to this day. i’ve tried contacting him and he doesn’t say much. it seems like he doesn’t want anything to do with me. we still have eachother on facebook but we don’t interact at all. i still cry about it a lot of nights and i’ve been with a couple guys since but i never feel the same way about them and it’s almost like i have no interest in anyone else. I’ve been trying to do things to distract myself through the years but nothing works. i think of him daily. i feel crazy. a lot of times i’ll even see other guys as him. it was really awkward when i thought i was seeing things again and it actually was him the other day in public. he didn’t see me but i saw him and my friend confirmed it was him. i never see him around but yet still he crosses my mind everyday. what should i do? i literally can’t get over him. i’m having such a hard time. i’m 19 now, we have known eachother since we were 12, we were friends and started dating at 14/15. i’m literally lost. i’d do anything to get him back but it’s impossible. i’m a completely different person without him and the person i am without him, i don’t like, i’m meaner, i act too conceited and dumb and i can’t even control it, it’s just who i’ve become after everything ended with him. our breakup was so hard and had such an effect on me it changed me, for the worse. if anyone has any advice ideas or has experienced this too, i appreciate all comments. thanks in advance.
Please help me fix this?
Add Opinion