My ex wife began her affair after our first three months of marriage. She slept with my best man who happens to be 26 years older than her?

I met the girl of my dreams. Young attractive personality out of this world. All she had to do was love me, I took care of everything else. I cooked cleaned and cared for her with my all. After a year I asked her to be my wife. She said yes, two months after our wedding the sex stopped so did the communication. I just shrugged it off but from time to time i'd ask are we ok. She always answered yes we are great. One year to the date I had enough I asked what's wrong? Just as if a light switch went off she said i'm sleeping with #### who happened to be my best man at out wedding. Not to mention he was 26 years older than her. He was the first father figure i'd had in years. Under my nose for the year maybe earlier they where sleeping togrther. She use to go for walks early before work. My friend #### apparently went to work earlier than normal to do paperwork. His wife told me this as she and I worked together. I actually got my wife a job with us. I'll never forget that night on October eleventh once again I asked what's wrong. She looked at me and said I love #### I said what. And than with no warning or expression she goes into detail about all there sexual encounters. It hit me like a mack truck. The love of my life having an affair with a married man 26 years older. Married for 25 years to a wonderful wife and two kids. He simply walked away. My ex wife and I purchased our first house in April and I sold it in November. Seven months beautiful home, beautiful garage with lots of land. I asked her, The night of confessions I'll call it. I asked did you love me. She answered NO. I said why marry me. She said it gave me a new start until something better came along. Within two months I found out even while dating she was sleeping with two married men both over thirty years older than her. It still seems like a dream. It's been almost two years and I'm having a hard time processing it all. Any advice or thoughts?
1
2