Would a guy ever REGRET losing and cheating on a good girl?

I have been on a long distance relationship with him for almsot 2 years. I was his dream girl, according to him. I loved him despite of all the things he done to me (constantly lying, hurting me, talking to other girls 'friendly but we still had an agreement' and much more). I helped him with his anxiety, I sent him gifts and refused him to send me any because he was broke, I was with him for everything and loved every second with him, no matter what he did to me. He would always tell me I am the perfect gir for himl and that I am the only girl he will ever be serious with and he would introduce me to his dad and talk to him. He loved me and I knew it. He would never stop talking about the future with me, we planned every detail of it, even marriage and he would post about me on his social media. I was a really good girl, I didn't give any guy any kind of attention but him and I wouldn't talk to any other guy but him, all I did was to love him and be with him. It was like a faitytale, we talked 24/7 (because of the distance) and we would even still sleep together on the call. He would compliment me all day long, telling me how perfect I am and how much he loves me and always promised me he'll never my side, sing and even cry. He wasn't shy to cry infront of me and I was always there with him and cried with him as well. Last month he suddnely changed and he broke up with me and blamed his mom for the breakup. He came back again few weeks later crying telling me he loves me and wants to fix things. Didn't take long until he dumped me again blaming the DISTENCE when it was the last thing we would worry about. He said he'll regret leaving but he wants to suffer from it and be a different person. Few days ago I found out he was 'cheating on me' and hitting on girls (his female friend sent me screenshots) where he was hitting on her, liking her and admitted being a shitty unfaitful guy and wants to be a better person now. That guy was CRAZY for me. Any Regrets?
1 y
I was so damn crazy for him. I would stay up until 6 am just to talk to him (6h difference), I would brag about him nonstop, send him long paragraphs telling him how much I loved him and that everything will be okay. I have ignored all the guys for him even when they hit on me every day. Every guy told me I am the girl every guy would dream of. People told me I was better off him because they thought he wasn't that attractive and only 5'4 according to them.
5
1