My ex that used to insult me and mentally abuse me is moving out today. But I feel sad... Any tips how to get through this easier?

We have been together for 3 years and it was mostly a hell. Insulting, abusing screaming etc i finally broke up with him 4 months ago and i started dating.
But he kept living in my place until he finds something... He finally found it and he is moving out today. Is it normal to kinda feel sad? Why is that since he did more damage than good to me? I was completely good until the day of moving out came. Now i feel bad. I have a new boyfriend that i like so much but i got so sad over everything that happened and over everything he did to me that pushed us to this point. Is it normal to feel this way?
2
3