My ex-boyfriend said he wished we were still together. Now I can't contact him anymore. What Should I do?

My ex and me broke up nearly 8 months ago. He dumped me because he said he wasn't in love with me. He has a new girlfriend for 3-4 months now.

This week, one night he texted me things like he missed me, he will never be as happy again as he was with me, that his life is just painful since we broke up, he wished he could turn back time and that he cannot let me go. He also said terrible things about himself that he is a dick, he is selfish, that I should just block him because he is a burden. As it was really late at night, the next day I asked him to talk about it another day, maybe we could meet up.

He still hasn't replied to that text and it was 3 days ago. First I didn't really care that it takes a lot of time to reply, but yesterday night I got really emotional that he won't even text back at all so I sent him a long text message how he only texts me when he is bored and I'm fed up with that, he cannot treat me like that. I regret sending that text now but it's sent and there's nothing I can do. He hasn't read it either.

I still have feelings for him although I'm not sure I can trust him because of things like this; I never know if he ever replies to my text. I would really want to talk to him but I cannot text him anymore because that will not solve anything. What do you think?
3
0