I think my ex has issues and I love him still but I. dont think he loves me anymore 😢?

We were together for two year he spoke to other girls the last few months of the relationships on dating sites but said he didn't cheat he said he wasn't on them nomore but got caught 3 times. so I finished him. We had an massive argument and he put his first through my airing couboard door he is only 21 and has always had anger but I have a child to think of so I can't be with him if he's angry the thing is he was begging for me back a few days ago and my family said if I ever get back with him even if he sorts his anger out they'll never speak to me again I really was deeply in love with him and I've started missing him but he told me to get on with it ­čśóhas he moved on?
1
1