Many people in the world were hurt at some point of their life so my question is what did you do to cope and escape from reality that eased that pain?

I know a lot of people been hurt, neglected, abused, etc so I want to know what is everyone's escape mechanism and how did they eventually felt the need to stop escaping. I go to strip clubs because in school I was the lonely boy who sat at the back of the class who no one paid attention to, when I go to the strip club I feel free so I want everyone to share how they escape whether it be alcohol or drugs and if they eventually over come it. I want to be inspired I want to hear some good stories as well as how everyone escaped reality.
3
5