How is it so easy for guys to move on?

i have guy friends and they tell me their situation they are in sometimes.. and when it goes bad they say "oh I don't like her no more" but I don't get it..after my guy friend had a big crush on her..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• feelings are like the weather...one day it's sunny, another rainy...it's a matter of how experienced a person is in weathering the best and worst of days...all driving our emotions to make reckless or callous decisions that make or break a relationship...it's not just guys, but also girls too that have the same problem

What Guys Said 2

• The simple reason is that when it comes to matters of the heart, guys don't really go "all in" like girls do. We test the waters first rather than jumping in. Thing is, when you've only been dating someone for a short time and haven't had the opportunity to get close enough to them to really be able to to establish an emotional connection, what is your incentive for sticking around when things go bad?

• im still struggling to move on... =\

• Wow your the first person that I heard of to say that

What Girls Said 1

• That applies to both genders anytime that genuine deep feelings are confused with impulsive infatuation.