If the dumper wants to remain friends straight after a breakup, does that mean they lost feelings and has moved on already?

If the dumper wants to remain friends straight after a breakup, does that mean they lost feelings and has moved on already?
Remain friends = stay in regular contact (every week) and hanging out nearly every week (going out to eat, going to the cinemas, no sex though)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No, not necessarily
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I voted "yes" because I remembered a saying: if the two are friends after a breakup then they are still in love or have never been in love. If he still loved you then either he wouldn't break up or if the situation was unbearable and he still had feelings then he'd cut contact with you for at least some time to try to move on. I dumped a guy I didn't love and was able to be friends, even willing. He loved me and said he couldn't continue being friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I don’t know. But I do think that’s important to stay friends like what’s the point of being friends with someone and dating that person and then breaking up and being friends anymore? It makes more sense to stay best friends with that person or at least friends

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't know if they don't have feelings anymore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes