I left a girl ten years younger than me for someone else?

I’m 32. I met a 21 year old a year ago and we instantly hit it off. She’s beautiful smart and funny. We were together a year. And in this year she has told me so much about herself and I’ve became her best friend.
Her parents had a problem with me but through it all she still stuck with me and showed me a lot of attention. She gave me foot rubs, back rubs, etc.. she spent so much money on me. For Christmas she got me a firestick, giftcards, endless things She fed me when i didn’t have bought money she has given me gas money she has bought so many things for me and spoiled me in just a year but i met someone else. I told her i met someone else and she became devastated.
I’ve never felt so guilty in my life. All she kept saying was how could i do this to her and how much she loved and care about me. I’ve never seen her like this but i want someone else. I feel awful and wrong but i couldn’t string her along.
Ever since i broke up with her she’s been texting me , calling me crying she came over to my house yesterday (uninvited) and when i opened the door she had my favorite (chick fil a) begging me to talk to her but i told her “I’m not hungry and why are you popping up at my house like that” and saying that seemed to hurt her because her face looked speechless
i feel guilty but i know who i want. I’m still talking to the 21 year old but i know i need to stop. Another reason why i left her is because she got crazy/clingy attached and wanted to se me all the time and blow my phone up and just didn’t give me space she always wanted to be around me. she still lives with her parents
2
3