Is he mad at ME because he cheated on me?

OK... he cheated, for sure I read his text messages. I didn't confront him about it right away, or say anything to him for 2 months after. Now he won't talk to me. He acts like he is mad at me because I DIDN'T 'go off' on him or flip out on him right away. Would that make you mad?

He doesn't know HOW I know... I never told him how I knew... I just told him that I knew he spent like 2 nights with her and took the cow to lunch... I know that because I read his texts but he doesn't know how I know... he acts like I did something!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• A) He's a jackass for cheating on you in the first place; don't be a doormat, stand up for yourself.

B)This guy might be trying to get you to break up with him and is mad that you didn't (in other words he's screwed up).

• Wow... thank you I never thought about that. But wouldn't he make it more obvious... the cheating? He went to another state and we live together. You would think he wouldn't go play golf and leave his flippin' phone home!

• He might be trying to make it look like he isn't trying to get you to break up with him; again, in this scenario he's really messed up.

What Guys Said 1

• That would be because it's easier to be mad at you than it is to face up to the fact that he's a lying, cheating scum. There's a great website that can help you understand more about his behavior--it's called survivinginfidelity.com

• Your awesome.... thank you! I'm going to check it out!

What Girls Said 3

• Usually they try and get mad on the premise that you are "invading their privacy"

• dudes are sh*t heads you should tell him your not mad unless you are and then be like so if your mad at me for looking through your phone then I'm sorry but other than that cheating should b discussed once you find out and if you havnt broken up with him yet then maybe you got some of your own probs

• I would be weirded out for sure. Why did you keep it to yourself for so long? That's kind of confusing..