My boyfriend wants to breakup with me. But I love him to death. What do I do?

I've been dating a man for 6 years and i am madly in love with him. I've been an outgoing person so making friends have never been something bad for me. With time i started realising that he doesn't like me being friends with guys and my way of dressing up.
I changed everything for him and did exactly how he liked. Somehow the external forces (his friends) warned him to leave me because they think a girl being outgoing is characterless. That really shattered me. Last year my boyfriend shifted to New York and now its a really long distance relationship but i talk to him day and night.
Couple of months back i went to a party with my cousin which i didn't tell my man about but i'm not in to this thing i wanted to help a friend of mine to get in there but on my way back i had no car so i asked my boyfriends friend to drop me somewhere near so i can go home instead he faked rumors about me that i slept with someone.
My boyfriend wrnt got to know this he abandoned me. And its been 9 months we're fighting over this. I went to NY to sort things out but since im back things have been really fluctuating. I can't let him go. He is everything I've wished for. And he is very protective he doesn't want anyone to title me as a slut. But i dont know what to do. I'm always begging him to stay but he says he's brutally hurt and is done.
3
0