Ex reuploading old picture of us on Instagram?

okay.. so long story short about a month and a half ago my ex boyfriend and I broke up and we dated for a year. We have a baby on the way that is due this June. The night we broke up he “deleted” every picture of me off his Instagram and then a week later untagged himself from every post I have of him. I say “deleted” because he actually archived them. But anyway- so I see him in person this Saturday to talk about the baby and what not. Since we’ve broken up I have only tried talking to him twice and that’s it. It’s been no contact for majority of the breakup. He tells me that he’s past the relationship and that eventually he’d be okay with seeing me move on. He basically wants nothing to do with me and is unsure if he wants to be in his daughters life and doesn’t want her to have his last name. When I asked him about why he deleted the pictures of me off his Instagram he said “I didn’t want you on my page anymore” (I’ve been blocked from his Instagram for about a week now, but I can see it through my friends account) but TWO days after telling me that an old picture of us randomly appears back on his profile. Is he sending me mixed signals or does he not know what he wants? It’s so aggravating, because I thought i got closure and then he does this. He even said he doesn’t see himself changing his mind about us being back together. I’m so confused.
Ex reuploading old picture of us on Instagram?
Add Opinion