I dreamed about violating my ex’s boyfriend. Do I have a mental illness?

I’ve been struggling with my emotions ever since my last relationship ended on awful terms. This began about a month ago; when I went to the bathroom and found my girlfriend in there with another boy who I didn’t know. She had snuck into the boys’ room with him to do really sexual things. That night she admitted over text that she had been doing this once a week for the past 2 months, and that she wanted to end her relationship with me. I know that at my age I’m not supposed to expect any serious or lasting relationships but it really hurt me regardless.
I get that it’s natural to feel pain in a situation like this, but at this point I feel like it’s getting out of control. Last night I dreamed that I found my ex’s current boyfriend (the guy she left me for) alone in the bathroom. I dragged him out into a crowded hallway and publicly raped him. In the dream, I enjoyed punishing him. In real life, I feel like a really bad person now. I don’t genuinely want to rape him but I don’t think this is a normal coping mechanism. I think it might be a mental illness.
1
4