I just found out my fiance just enlisted in the army. I need really good advice ?

Hi I just found out my fiance just enlisted in the army and I don't know what to =( please get me advice

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Either stand by him and tough it out, or let him go boyfriend he leaves if you can't handle it. It'd be better for him to cope with the heart break now then when he's going to miss you more than you will ever understand. Hurts even more that way. You have too much time to think over there.

What Guys Said 3

• Canada. Or cheat on his ass.

• hahahhaha army? what a f***ing p**** marines are the real men w0000t! devil do usmc semper fi!

• Nothing to do...its done

What Girls Said 2

• Be there for him when you can and provide the support he needs. The army is serious business for a couple, remember it's not just you that will suffer from him being away for ages at a time but he will be going through difficult trials of his own both physically and mentally. Keep in touch whenever you can.

• Just stick by him if he` s going into the army