More likely to cheat?

so I was wondering, if a girl has really bad anxiety, and low self esteem issues. and constantly has to have reassurance. is she more likely to cheat?

I'm asking, because my girlfriend is like this, and I feel like she is being distant with me. but idk

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls with low self esteem are only anxious that their partner might cheat on them, not the reverse. That's why I don't understand why she has told you she might date other guys, seems like a threat, like she's manipulating. And if she really has low self esteem, she wouldn't be thinking of herself to get another guy so easy. It was not nice of her to say that, but maybe she did because she's scared to lose you? Although, I think she shouldn't say something like that!

• Well I'm in iraq and she knows how much she means to me, at least I hope. I have no plans of leaving her. but she emailed me today and told me she doesn't know what to do anymore. than she told me she wanted a panda because they are so cute. I told her if I could sweetheart I would by us one for sure and that I loved her. and she won't email back :( I think she is hinting and wanting to break up. this isn't something a soldier needs. I already am getting help for depression here.

• Thank you for the help I hope it goes ok! I know she doesn't like how protective I am, but the only reason I am is because she isn't the luckiest girl when it comes to certain situations. so I want to protect her from falling into those positions. but she says I'm like her dad sometimes and she can't stand it

• Well, if she knows why, she does understand it, don't worry :-)

What Girls Said 1

• no sh is not more likly to cheat she just doesn't lyk you bein around other girls because she gets jelous and thinks that you might like them more than her. she is unsure if you are trust worthy and you need 2 prove it 2 her but if she carrys on like this then maybe you should break up because she is so un easy

• I never talk or hang out with other girls. I'm in iraq now and still dont. I spent every single day for 6 months with her before I left. she told me the other day she is lonely and thinks that dating other guys will help her through this deployment. she also said she wants to look sexy on halloween, when she says she isn't going to any parties. this is why I asked the question. I'm unsure of what she does anymore, or where her mind is

What Guys Said 3

• If she gets jealous, then that's a problem she's got to deal with. Most of the time, a girl with low self esteem issues will continue to be in denial, whenever you try to tell her that you love her.

• People cheat because they don't care about their partner... pure and simple.

• Girls will cheat on you regardless, they're not to be trusted