Iphone users: How do I get my screen NOT to rotate? I find this so frustrating. Please help!

I also tried googling it and it gave no clear answers, more questions of why it doesn't. I want to know how to stop it from rotating? as it is really annoying. Answers will be appreciated.

02

What Guys Said 2

• If you're on iOS 4.0 or later, than you should be able to double click the home button, scroll to the left in the multi-tasking menu, and click on the rotation lock button.

Hope that helps. :)

• Are you saying it's rotating when it shouldn't be? Otherwise I don't think there is a an option to turn the feature off. There's probably an app that can disable it.

• It should be it's just anannoying feature the Iphone has, like th screen flips when you lay down or move around. It's suppose to be useful but I find it very annoying. So your sure there is no possible way of removing this feature?You know what I am talking about, right?

• https://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/97974 Try that. Assuming you have the lastest software on your iPhone.

What Girls Said 0