MEN help me understand why he did this, and the logic behind it?

boyfriend of 4 years decided he wanted a break. we are both 22 , he claimed he just wanted to be able to go out more hang with his friends downtown be free. I asked him to be honest if he wanted to see other people. he denied it saying he's not even thinking about another woman or anything like that. I didn't agree to the break but he took it anyway. after a while of me being upset about it we started hanging out again. we always texted still he'd ask me about my day how im doing tells me he loves me and is still in love with me. we started having sex again every now and then an things seem like the started picking back up. I got suspicious for many reasons I don't want to list and starting accusing him of talking to another woman. asking him and he'll deny. and tells me he's not with anyone else etc typical bs. just yesterday I found out he has been w this other woman for 3 months. he's been sleeping over at her place and Im sure they've been having sex. im disgusted and feel used. I haven't talked to him and I don't plan on it no time sooner I need time for myself. im confused because in between he would get super mad and accuse me of talking to other guys which is ridiculous ( im 6 mo pregnant) forgot to mention. he threw a huge fit and kicked shit over when he saw I had a fb messenger app. by the way I haven't been talking to anyone. but he assumed I did would beg me to just tell him if I did and he would do anything I want. asking me on dates making efforts all for it to be BS the whole time because he had this other woman. so why do all of that instead of just being honest from the beginning about why he wanted a "break" I would've left the situation alone I promise. I wouldn't chase anyone like that. why continue to lie about not seeing anyone when he clearly has some sort of plan with this person to be seeing them for that long?
1
0