Is this considered harsh?

* please keep in mind, this is what I wanted to say to my ex boyfriend, but I didn't *
...
My ex: hey, I know it's been awhile since we talked but I had no other option. My friends or family doesn't want to help, but my little brother has a bad cold and I need money to pick it up at the pharmacy do you think you can help me out by sending me $15 or $20? I remember you said I can come to you if I need help.
Also I really miss you and maybe we can start over and maybe be friends again"
...
* he broke up with me a year after he sent this message, I tried being his friend after the breakup but he told me to stop bothering him or he will block my number. *
...
So this is what I wanted to say: " how dare you message me after a year asking me for money after how you treated me? You took advantage of me and I was stupid enough to believe your lies! You had a chance along time ago to be my friend but you screwed that up. I'm sorry but I can't believe you about your brother being sick, you want to know why? Because all those stories you told me? Were a bunch of lies giving you $15, $10, $20 was money for weed or paying someone back because they lend you money and wanted their money back. If you really missed me you would of tried again when I asked you last year 2 months after our break up but you told me to leave you alone and how you don't want me in your life."
Is this considered harsh?
0
2