girlfriend left me for an an ex-crush she never met in real life. Is that justified?

Sept 2017 -Met online. She said she was getting very serious online with someone from my country and had a visa to go see him, but he vanished. She had never met this man, only spoken online.

Dec 2017- Having continued chatting and skyping, she announces she is visiting and staying with me over Christmas for a week. We get intimate and she confesses love and proposes getting married so its easier for her to keep visiting me in my country. She seems absolutely thrilled by my company and my presence around her.

Jan 2017- Goes back to her country. Tells her mother and father she wants to marry me. They are supportive. I Skype with her mother too and she is happy. After a few good chats online, one day she tells me the 'ex' got in touch. He said he was pulled into some military duty and could not get in touch with her any sooner. They cry over the phone. She tells him she has moved on. I tell her she can go back to him and I delete her contact.

Later, she says she is sorry for leaving a man like me for a man she never even met and whatever details he gave her for where he worked turned out false. I tell her I'm mad at her and she better come over and talk. She buys tickets to come see me.

Feb 2017- Comes over for a month. Is joyed to see me yet I find she is always on her phone chatting with men and hiding it. We get intimate a lot during this time. However, I find she is no more insisting on getting married and is instead now telling me we should take our time and not rush. 10 days later, she tells me she has to leave early because her family needs her and books a ticket. She appears aloof that day and tries to maintain distance.

The day she is to fly, I find her texting that man. She goes ballistic and tells me he is stalking her and she just wants to keep things from me so I am not disturbed. Later, she picks up her bags and leaves my house.

When I text her, she replies she is back in her country and that she is sorry but she loves another man (him).
1
1