Best way to get over finding out you have been cheated on?

622

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need people to know yourself, chant this, explore it, believe it, you know what you're capable of, everyone has curiousity if someones better looking or better in bed, Its something that would always happen in someones mind, but if they act on it, are they worth your time? Are they asking for forgiveness? We're they better? Was it worth hurting me? Ask that person questions, and you'll have so much more clarity so you can move on and heal and finally crush your own insecurities

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you hunnie, I would just think "he's only a man." You're probably a strong independent woman. You don't need scum in your life. Focus on you and move on. Wear as much makeup as possible to take an amazing selfie and put it public online and make sure he's not on your block list, he will have a check and will see how amazing you look and it will bother him that you're doing better without him. Get some stay matte clinique foundation. It's beautiful and might give you that boost you need!! x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE