Best way to get over finding out you have been cheated on?

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need people to know yourself, chant this, explore it, believe it, you know what you're capable of, everyone has curiousity if someones better looking or better in bed, Its something that would always happen in someones mind, but if they act on it, are they worth your time? Are they asking for forgiveness? We're they better? Was it worth hurting me? Ask that person questions, and you'll have so much more clarity so you can move on and heal and finally crush your own insecurities

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you hunnie, I would just think "he's only a man." You're probably a strong independent woman. You don't need scum in your life. Focus on you and move on. Wear as much makeup as possible to take an amazing selfie and put it public online and make sure he's not on your block list, he will have a check and will see how amazing you look and it will bother him that you're doing better without him. Get some stay matte clinique foundation. It's beautiful and might give you that boost you need!! x

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• This just happened to me. I found out with my security system when I was picking up our kids from their grandmother's house 4 hours away. But I found further proof from our phone records. 11000 texts to and from a number not common before a certain date. Another way is the cloud for your carrier. Messages and call logs may be being saved to the cloud. If not you can set his phone to do it and you can access it from your phone or computer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to a favorite song that, in the past, has turned your frown upside down with a catchy melody that has positive lyrics. For me, a go to song whenever I'm feeling down is "Feeling Good" by Michael Bublé. The lyrics describe simple things that make just about anyone feel good and it has lifted me from dark days multiple times. I hope this was helpful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get over it... accept it... don't feel a victim... feel good that it came to light and you have been spared... Don't get in a new relationship immediately... let time heal... Look after your self... Everyone is an amazing individual... And don't keep remembering things... Let them pass by... Stay happy...🤗🤗🤗🤗

0|0
    0|0
  • go through their phone probably

also, get snapchat and become your s/o's number 1 friend, and if that ever goes away its because they are messaging someone on there more than you

0|0
    0|0
    • whoops read the question wrong.
      yep, just get over it by moving on and never looking back

• Understand it was his choice and not your doing he was not the right one and start to move on knowing he was not good

1|1
    0|0
  • Hugging me and talking it out, why me to hug, cuz I'm so warm I make that one kid that shivers in class no matter how hot it is really stop shivering just by being near him

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly.. It takes time, but also getting some after breakup sex with a new person, helps distract the mind and maybe the heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on and forget about the person who cheated on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time heals all wounds, or at least minimizes the pain.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just move on and forget about him. I’m sorry to hear that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgive and move on. The best revenge is massive success.

0|0
    0|0
  • find a new plaything

0|0
    0|0
  • Get busy, get out and make some happy memories

0|0
    0|0
  • Start planning your revenge.

0|0
    1|0
  • forget.
    Ah, can you answer one of my questions?

0|0
    0|0
  • Find my iPhone or whatever shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep with the same girls boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Prioritise

0|0
    0|0
  • To not let it affect your next relationship and not let make you cynical, or else no matter what you do, if you carry it into your next relationship by being clingy, or distrustful, or cynical, then you haven’t really gotten over it and then you will experience re-run after re-run of the same thing. You have to make a choice to do what is best for you, and realize there are jerks out there, many of them, don’t let it become a habit to keep finding them

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Live your best life, focus on your goals. They'll regret it. Realize someone that can cheat on you is not worth keeping around or even giving a thought about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time shedding tears for someone that didn't give a shit about you. Then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump them and find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • By moving on

1|0
    0|0
  • find someone better because that guys a douchbag

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes