Why am I emotional when I am supposed to be happy after got out of toxic relationship?

I seen my ex after two months we broke up at a pub and he was with other people who disliked me. I was nervous obviously because we have been together for 2 years but it was toxic. I just missed good memories of course and we have blocked each other on social medias and contacts.

He has tried to wave at me to get my attention last night to try and get me to look at him but I didn't as he is invisible to me and I ignored him all the way. Then he has flipped and said "I would like to throw a dart to your face' and I still ignored him. But it got me hurt inside like why is he still like this? It has been 2 months since we broke up and he's the one who has dumped me because it was too much for him. He has put so many horrible things on social media about me and I found out from my friends. It has been 2 months and he needs to stop being horrible or threatening me.
It is just like 'why?' because few days after we broke up, he and his ex have started talking again and met up too. I have no issue with it because that is single but yes I got hurt... cos it is only few days later we broke up.

I did nothing wrong honestly... I just gave him less attention because he was being emotional abuse to me and in a physical way too.

Sorry... I am just curious why he is still being horrible to me, kept talking about me and he tried to wave at me yesterday...

Sorry if my grammar is rubbish by the way.
0
1