Please help me! He threatened me he will call the police?

Can your ex boyfriend call the police if you sent him many messages and if you sent messages to his ex without him knowing? and if you told him you will go to his house but never actually went? and if you said that you saw him with someone but you lied to see his responce? My ex boyfriend threatened me he will call his lawyer. I did all these after he told me he wants to break up but I didn't spoke to him for 3 months now. Today we spoke and he said that he was ready to call police and that if I will do something like that again he will. But he sent message now I didn't sent him. I want to live my life peacefully. Away from him. Tell me. What I should do? I'm scarred he will do it. What will happen to me if he will do this?
1 y
Okay so I will say he raped me even if he did? Nice?
1 y
You take his side but you don't pay attention to what he did to me and why I became clingy. This guy promised me he loved me then had sex with me then said to broke up. I started sending messages yes. I was clingy yes. I never threatened him or abused him in any way. I just accused him that he used me. I left him alone for 3 months. Now he sent me and said he can call police any time he wants. Is it my fault? And this about rape was a joke but if he will lie that I still stalk him I will use it
18
3