Please help me! He threatened me he will call the police?

Can your ex boyfriend call the police if you sent him many messages and if you sent messages to his ex without him knowing? and if you told him you will go to his house but never actually went? and if you said that you saw him with someone but you lied to see his responce? My ex boyfriend threatened me he will call his lawyer. I did all these after he told me he wants to break up but I didn't spoke to him for 3 months now. Today we spoke and he said that he was ready to call police and that if I will do something like that again he will. But he sent message now I didn't sent him. I want to live my life peacefully. Away from him. Tell me. What I should do? I'm scarred he will do it. What will happen to me if he will do this?

Okay so I will say he raped me even if he did? Nice?
You take his side but you don't pay attention to what he did to me and why I became clingy. This guy promised me he loved me then had sex with me then said to broke up. I started sending messages yes. I was clingy yes. I never threatened him or abused him in any way. I just accused him that he used me. I left him alone for 3 months. Now he sent me and said he can call police any time he wants. Is it my fault? And this about rape was a joke but if he will lie that I still stalk him I will use it

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely do NOT make a false rape allegation. Jesus.

Otherwise, calm the f*ck down.

Anyone can call the police on anyone else. The likely accusations he is likely to make are such things as defamation, harrassment, and... thats probably about it. He may well try to get, and maybe get, a restraining order against you.

If you have children with him, then you should be particularly careful about your erratic behaviour. Custody could be at stake if you keep bringing drama.

If he gets a restraining order and you break it, then you are probably in some trouble. In the case of the other things, my unqualified GUESS, is that you won't face any big consequences. They might give you a warning, but thats the most likely, if anything.

The best thing you can do is slow down, calm down, and move on. And if you like, get confidential, free legal advice, before - or instead of - going to a lawyer. You can do a search for that in your area.

From what youve said though, and just from what youve said, my guess is the police are unlikely to be particularly bothered, and would be more annoyed by him calling them than anything.

Relax, slow down, and move on.

• I'm sorry I'm like that but he just sent me and said that he can anytime call them. it sounded like threat. That's why I'm like that. I don't think the police will do anything but my parents will find out. I will feel terrible if something like that happen

• No I can't. They won't understand. They didn't even know about him. They are really strict and don't even let me leave my house after 9. And he knows that. I think that's why he used the police. Because he knew how much I'm scared of my parents and he knew if I had the slightest thought about them finding out , I wouldn't continue messaging him.

• I'm not scared about police. I'm scared about my parents finding out. I should never give a chance to this guy. He used me and then threatens me with the only thing he knows that matters to me. My family

Most Helpful Girl

• He could have at the time called the police for harassment. But since it has stopped I don't see that he has a case anymore. Just don't contact him again even if he messages you. He could be baiting you to show it hasn't stopped. Also stop making things up. You kinda went a little psycho on the guy and his ex by doing that. I don't know what he's done to you if anything because I'm only going off the info you gave. But in the future remember you can't behave that way unless you want to be charged or sued for harassment. Good luck and continue to move past it.

• He sent me and I replied. We had long conversation yesterday. Can he uses this against me?

• You ate the only one who take my side here. What can I say. Maybe I'm crazy and I don't know

• Well the rape thing tips the scales of normal but you didn't do it which is what matters. You live and you learn.