Please help me! He threatened me he will call the police?

Can your ex boyfriend call the police if you sent him many messages and if you sent messages to his ex without him knowing? and if you told him you will go to his house but never actually went? and if you said that you saw him with someone but you lied to see his responce? My ex boyfriend threatened me he will call his lawyer. I did all these after he told me he wants to break up but I didn't spoke to him for 3 months now. Today we spoke and he said that he was ready to call police and that if I will do something like that again he will. But he sent message now I didn't sent him. I want to live my life peacefully. Away from him. Tell me. What I should do? I'm scarred he will do it. What will happen to me if he will do this?

Updates:
Okay so I will say he raped me even if he did? Nice?
You take his side but you don't pay attention to what he did to me and why I became clingy. This guy promised me he loved me then had sex with me then said to broke up. I started sending messages yes. I was clingy yes. I never threatened him or abused him in any way. I just accused him that he used me. I left him alone for 3 months. Now he sent me and said he can call police any time he wants. Is it my fault? And this about rape was a joke but if he will lie that I still stalk him I will use it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely do NOT make a false rape allegation. Jesus.

Otherwise, calm the f*ck down.

Anyone can call the police on anyone else. The likely accusations he is likely to make are such things as defamation, harrassment, and... thats probably about it. He may well try to get, and maybe get, a restraining order against you.

If you have children with him, then you should be particularly careful about your erratic behaviour. Custody could be at stake if you keep bringing drama.

If he gets a restraining order and you break it, then you are probably in some trouble. In the case of the other things, my unqualified GUESS, is that you won't face any big consequences. They might give you a warning, but thats the most likely, if anything.

The best thing you can do is slow down, calm down, and move on. And if you like, get confidential, free legal advice, before - or instead of - going to a lawyer. You can do a search for that in your area.

From what youve said though, and just from what youve said, my guess is the police are unlikely to be particularly bothered, and would be more annoyed by him calling them than anything.

Relax, slow down, and move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry I'm like that but he just sent me and said that he can anytime call them. it sounded like threat. That's why I'm like that. I don't think the police will do anything but my parents will find out. I will feel terrible if something like that happen

• Show All
    • No I can't. They won't understand. They didn't even know about him. They are really strict and don't even let me leave my house after 9. And he knows that. I think that's why he used the police. Because he knew how much I'm scared of my parents and he knew if I had the slightest thought about them finding out , I wouldn't continue messaging him.

• I'm not scared about police. I'm scared about my parents finding out. I should never give a chance to this guy. He used me and then threatens me with the only thing he knows that matters to me. My family

Most Helpful Girl

• He could have at the time called the police for harassment. But since it has stopped I don't see that he has a case anymore. Just don't contact him again even if he messages you. He could be baiting you to show it hasn't stopped. Also stop making things up. You kinda went a little psycho on the guy and his ex by doing that. I don't know what he's done to you if anything because I'm only going off the info you gave. But in the future remember you can't behave that way unless you want to be charged or sued for harassment. Good luck and continue to move past it.

1|0
    0|0
    • He sent me and I replied. We had long conversation yesterday. Can he uses this against me?

• Show All
    • You ate the only one who take my side here. What can I say. Maybe I'm crazy and I don't know

• Well the rape thing tips the scales of normal but you didn't do it which is what matters. You live and you learn.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Ok yeah he can call the police due to harrassment, uttering threats and stalking. You can receive a restraining order or worse.

He told you to piss off and leave them alone and you didn't. You're in the wrong here and nobody can help you but yourself... But stopping all of this drama queen BS and never contacting them again.

In regards to your updates of claiming you were raped by him?

Sorry, but I don't buy it for a second. It sounds like you haven't grown up enough to know how the real world works and play dumb by making it seem like you had no idea that your threats, harrassment and stalking actions can and will have legal consequences.

You then try and save face by playing the "woe is me, he raped me card" to gain some shred of sympathy.

If he did, why didn't you go to the police? He is willing to take you to the police and obviously has no worries about this so called rape coming back to bite him... Because it never happened.

Why do I say this?

Because of your own admitted actions of spamming him with messages, stalking him (making claims that you were is just as bad), messaging his current girlfriend, and making threats.

Sounds like he didn't rape you. It sounds more like he couldn't deal with your drama queen bullsh*t anymore, dumped you and moved on, but you still have some childish desire to keep meddling in his life because you have a bone to pick for whatever reason.

And now here you are trying to backpedal by playing the victim card and saying he raped you, as if making such a claim gives women a magical pass to do whatever the fk they want without consequence, because you know, everybody HAS to believe a girl on the internet when she makes such baseless claims.

If he was that terrible of a boyfriend and he did indeed rape you, why the sweet hell are you constantly messaging him and his girlfriend and why the hell are you not happy to be rid of him and moving on?

You created this damn mess by not moving on. You created this mess by harrassment and uttering threats. He has every right to seek legal action against you and if I was him, I would have done so long ago

And after all of this, you still want to play the victim and make a claim that he is a rapist... Put your money where your mouth is and take legal action yourself.

You won't though, because you're full of crap and you know it. Even if you were telling the truth, it still doesn't excuse your actions above.

The only real advice anybody can give you is to stop your sh*t and move on.

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh god... I sent his ex girlfriend. He is alone now.. And I messages him months ago not now. I left him alone for months. He was the one who sent me threatening me. I thought to say about rape to protect myself if he would take me to police

• Show All
    • But what he did wasn't ethical. I deserved an apology. he never gave it to me. That's why I kept sending. I thought I could make him realise what he did and he would finally apologise to me. Well guess what. He never did. Afterwards he threatened me and I was scared and I left him alone. I wasn't scared of police or of lack of evidence as you imply. NO. I didn't do anything cause I didn't want my family to find out about him. Yes they didn't know. That's why I stopped and left him alone. But now he sent me. months after. We continues to discuss and I thought he would apologise. I did for my part I thought he would so same. What he said? He doesn't regret and if I will do same thing in future he will call police for me. He didn't apologise at all. Uou know what? No I don't regret of being clingy. I deserved an explanation. I regretted for talking to his ex. But I did to try to understand him. But it was wrong move I know.

• And finally I never threatened him of raping accusations. I am just saying here to gag that if he will take me to police I will use this weapon. I have to protect myself and I sont have other way. I can't risk my parents finding out because he gone mad and wants to keep threatening me when I don't even talk to him anymore. If he will threaten me again I will say this about rape. then maybe he will stop and leave me in my peace. If you still don't understand me what can I do. Nothing.

• Well judging from your post you score an 8 on the crazy scale, but I would highly suggest leaving him the fuck alone. Also of I get this correctly you are thinking of submitting a false rape allegation? If this is true congratulations you are on of the worst people on planet earth as you are considering ruining someone's life purely cause they asked you to leave them alone.

0|1
    1|0
    • You didn't understand. I wAS 8 yes but 3 months now I left him alone. I want to move on with my life. Today he sent me and threatened he can any time say to police about me when I don't even bother him anymore !!! If he says then I will say about rape. I don't know what else to do. I'm scared of him

• Show All
    • But I was virgin and he used me for sex ! why noone can't understand?

• We do but it still doesn't matter. YOU made that mistake. YOU were in the wrong. YOU did not properly assess his intentions before YOU willingly shacked up with him, and afterwards YOU started harassing him and his girlfriend and YOU acted psychotic. I said it before and I'll say it again. YOU made a mistake, YOU have to live you that, and YOU have to deal with it. We aren't going to offer you sympathy cause you don't deserve it.

• If he calls the police on you for stalking and harassing him why not just tell the police that you've already ended the matter 3 months ago? They're messages, they have time and dates on them, you have proof that you're not stalking him anymore. Why do you have to falsely accuse him of rape? Do you even realise how much damage that does to a person? Even if he's proven innocent?

1|0
    0|0
    • If I say this they will believe me? maybe he will say otherwise that's why I said

• About rape. I don't want to do anything but I'm afraid of him to be honest

• Ignore and move on... and by the way... you are a lady... you have rights toooooo... That can even cause some problems to him... so just chill... Keep ignoring... and if time arises... let some common friends know and sorry take a lawyer's advice... Barking dogs seldom bite...😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1|1
    0|0
    • But I never threatened him ! He sent me now. And yes I'm disgusted now

• Don't get agitated, still keep ignoring , and side my side start searching for some legal advice... be strong , don't be restless... Hold your ground... and nothing will happen... Don't read his text... Consult your friends and parents... and you can actually file a police complaint if you want...

• I will try to find a lawyer yes

• Did he ask you to stop? If yes did you keep sending messages? If yes avoid police. If he never asked you to stop "bring it on" he has to show proof he requested it cease to be classified as harrassment

1|0
    0|0
    • He asked me to stop but come on... This guy made my life a living hell ! He had sex with me and then left me and then accused me I bother him with messages ! is it my fault?

• Show All
    • Yup harassment has a broad generalization

• I understand now. So even if we meet randomly on street he can say I followed him and harassed him. If we talk like civilized people you know one message me one him and no fighting, he can wake up one day and say I harass him. So basically I harassed him once in past and I didn't know it was harassment if you believe it and from now on I will be in black list and everything I will do will be considered harassment. Who made this law I don't understand. If I abuse him physically then it harassment. If I break something of his. If I threaten him. But just sending messages and asking him why he did this to me I can't understand why it is considered harassment. Anyway law is law what can I say.

• Stop calling him, grow the fuck up.

If you tell the police he raped you, you will go to jail if he didn't do it.

Why would you even think that is ok? Seriously what is wrong with you?

1|2
    0|0
    • Meeee? He threatened he will say that I don't leave him alone when j didn't talk to him for 3 months and I'm trying to live peacefully

• Show All
    • So learn from it and don't be so gullible next time.

• It was my first time. I didn't know

• You are a crazy person. Have you considered getting a lot of cats and living alone?

If you stalk him he we I'll call the police and have a lot of or off.

If you leave him alone he will be happy and forget you.

0|0
    1|0
    • But I left him alone for 3 months. How many times should I say.

• Show All
    • But he used me for sex !

• I don't have right to accuse him?

• Yes he can. He can get a VPO against you if he wants. Never have anything to do with an ex.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is that? I don't know what I did to deserve this. I never threatened or physically did anything to him. I just texted him !

• Show All
    • I did and shame on you for responding.

• He treats me bad I know

• 1. People use People. How bloody gullible are you? We as men will say anything just to get what we want.

2. Yes he can call Police. What your doing is considered "Harrasment".

3. You can make "Rape" allegations, but do note that it's determine that you made this up you will be prosecuted for "False Allegations" which faces Criminal responsibility + he can sue you for penal damages.

My advice. Move on. And stop being gullible. Your not the last nor the first woman who used. Yeah it sucks, but this is how life is. Learn from this, instead of obsessing over someone and trying to run your own life into the ground as well as there.

And woman then wonder why we man hate these fucking drama and there "Rape Card". Any woman who was actually "Raped" would feel disgusted seeing others use "Rape" as a way to get back at others. In part this makes you Trash, just as much of a Trash as the guy who used you.

0|2
    0|0
    • I don't want to accuse him. But if he tries something I don't know what else to say to protect myself

• Nah. No police. But you're being a psychotic bitch tbh so probably restraining orders, a harassment charge. Maybe Slander.

0|0
    1|0
    • But he used me !!! why don't you people read what I wrote πŸ˜”

• Show All
    • She removed my comment lol. She only said that she lied about what she saw, and that he has an ex. She removed it.

• Ξ™ don't understand what you say 😐

• If you didn't threaten him with violence, don't worry about it, move on and learn from this.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never threatened him ! I was clingy that's all. And months ago

• Show All
    • You are fine stop obsessing and move on, he won't do anything if you've stopped.

• I don't talk to him for 3 months now. at all. I want a normal life away from him

• you should go seek help. he obviously doesn't want anything to do with you. SOME guys will do or say anything just to get in your pants. you should move on or your gonna end up with a restraining order or in jail

0|0
    0|0
    • Thiso happened three months before. I didn't bother him. I want to continue my life

• It looks like being finished. Why make it worse? Just go your own way each of you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Charge1 menacing #2 stalking#3 thid ones good patriot act tupe. Read terrorristic threats yeah then mental cruelty bbut dont worry he's a good guy. Just do that last thing and leave jim bee

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't understand what you wrote I'm sorry

• I will protect you

1|0
    0|3
    • Thank you but he is older and plays dirty. But thank you 😍

• You're welcome

• NEVER lie about rape

1|2
    0|0
    • I don't want to but what else can I do if he calls police?

• Show All
    • Call a truce. Tell him you both should end the beef.

• I told him but then he said we can be friends and if I will do something like that again be will call police. I replied I don't understand him. I'm thinking to say I want him to leave me alone but I don't know

• You sound like a real keeper

0|0
    1|0
    • Just read my question updates and then accuse me

• Show All
    • What you mean I'm interesting

• Want to get to know you

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore him. Unless you threatened him with violence or got caught on his property there's nothing he can do

1|1
    0|0
    • He said I threatened him with my cousins but I didn't. I said once thought message that I saw him with other woman at his house but it was lie.

• Show All
    • Stay away unless you want that drama in your life

• I will. thank you

• Babe move on. Have some self respect. There are thousands of men you can make ur boyfriend. Leave this guy. If he dosent want you, why force? He feels mentally raped already. Let he and his girlfriend live normally. Don't interfere. It's no more your business. Go get a life! Fuck some other guy!! Open tinder lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes