Do you think it’s possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them?

I mean like an old crush or an ex. Or is it that you just never moved on from them? Also did that ever happen to you?
  • It’s possible
  • I don’t think that’s possible

1225

Most Helpful Guys

• yes it's possible, all depends on the reason why it couldn't work the previous time. for example say the first time they broke up was due to long distance but now both live in same area, things could rekindle. also people grow over time and it may just have been bad timing the first time round, the ex couple could then find themselves wanting the same things in a partner later in life.

• A good question. I was actually wondering this myself as I think I'm might be in this situation lol. I think if you liked them once, why couldn't those feelings return? You do bring up an interesting point though, if so, did you ever really get over them?

Most Helpful Girls

• I dated this guy for about a month. we hit it off quickly becoming friends after the first time hanging out. but once I started dating him I felt put off like we were better off as friends :P we broke up about a month later and didn't talk for a little over a year. until I found out he moved in a few blocks down the road from me. long story short I started crushing on him again after hanging out quite a lot lol I dreaded every time I saw him simply because the feelings were still there. oh well xD

• It only means you never really moved on. You only redevelop feelings if you're the type that stays friends or in touch with an ex. If you cut completely contact, highly unlikely that feelings will come back.