When to reply to ex?

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and I'm trying to get her back. Recently I've cut off all communication like texting and calls to be "less available" in hopes that she'll start wanting what she can't have. She has a new guy but I'm unsure that they'll actually get together and make it official.

Anyway, she finally texted me last night and I'm wondering how long I should wait to reply to her. I don't want to text immediately and be too available but I don't know how long to wait to reply to her. Or should I even reply at all?

yes she was the one who ended it. the text was just saying have fun on a trip I'm going on for the next couple of weeks.
So she is now in a relationship with this guy according to facebook. Any suggestions on what to do to get her back?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore her for now.

Humans have needs – both emotional and physical. They need to be caressed, held, hugged, kissed, listened to, flirted with, and desired.

Your relationship routine might have made your ex feel starved for whatever it was they didn’t get anymore – that very stuff that made your stomachs and hearts flutter when you first started dating. If he or she was starving, then chances are you weren’t getting everything out of the pairing that you wanted as well.

What were you lacking in the relationship? What was missing?

Most relationships don’t crumble because of one single issue. When one thing comes in between two people, they usually recognize it and work things out amicably – unless it’s a deal breaker like, “she wants kids and I don’t.”

You might even see the breakup as a result from one of the above issues while your ex would pinpoint something totally different. Maybe you thought it was the fact that you spent no time together, but he thought it was the nagging you did.

If you want to get your ex back, don’t do these things::

- Texting your ex will push her away – fast;

- Calling your ex multiple times a day shows neediness;

- Telling her to get back with you telegraphs insecurity;

- Writing letters to try to make her understand how you feel is

counter-productive;

-Phoning her parents and try to convince them to talk

sense into her is a sure way to get ignored;

-Calling the new guy in her life and telling him to leave her

alone will instantly turn her against you

How to get her back?

Maybe this few tips will help you:

- Never look desperate – work on your self, you need to shine if you want to attract her back

- Start seeing other girls. That will wake uh her curiosity and insecurity (is possible that he has already move on!?)

- Go out together, do stuff together, but don’t ask her to get back, just have great time together, let she see how good it was in relationship

Hope this help. For some more advanced tips, check out link , it may be useful...

All the best and good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• I think the games need to stop. You should never take anything for granted..go after what you want, and if she doesn't want it, you can't say you didn't try. life is too short to take anything for granted.

As for the lady below (Cheeli) I agree completely, when a girl is ignored, she tells her girlfriend, who tell her your an ass, and then it gets bad from there. lol. Trust me. Woman seem complicated, but in the end, ignoring us does nto get our attention..it pisses us off and makes us feel disposable. trust me, if you want her back tell her, if she says she doesn't then tell her to stop trying to text and communicate with you, as it gives you mixed signals. I hate when exes call after they dump you and try to be best friends again..it's a kick in the ass. best of luck!

• If you're wanting to get back with her, I wouldn't completely ignore her, that isn't how girls work.

Text her back, but keep it short and non-emotional. These next weeks will give her time to simmer in the fact that you're away and possibly meeting new people (including girls). Don't keep in contact with her while you're gone, however. Keep it a mystery so she'll have to think.

If you see that she's been texting/emailing you once you're back then keep your trip non-detailed, but express the fact that you saw many new things and people you'll keep in touch with.

Geeze, relationship games are so annoying. :/

• I'm guessing she was the one who called it off? I'd wait and hour and text her back.

What Guys Said 2

• What did the text say? You are doing the right thing though by not talking to her in the meantime I will tell you that. Anytime you reach out to her first it will always make you look weak

• You shouldn't completely ignore her, cause then she'll lose interest.

She might not have you, but she doesn't want someone that will completely deny her..