He was out drinking at lunch, came home fell asleep and was an hour late to pick up his child! Should I still be so angry?

Husband owns his own biz and frequently takes long lunches and drinks with friends. I went to city depending on him to pick up our daughter at 7pm.
He said it never happened before, he only had 2 drinks and when he sat on chair at home he zonked out and doesn't remember anything. Like he was unconscious. He woke up freaking out and went to get our daughter. She was gone as the family took her back home after waiting 45 minutes for him. They called him but he was zonked and didn't hear his cell. I'm still furious! He has always been a responsible father but the drinking has finally effected his parental duties. Am I over reacting? As far as he is concerned we are good but inside I'm mad.
1 y
Conclusion. He has a problem with alcohol. He drinks 3 days a week at lunch and gets bombed once a week. Him driving home even after only 2 drinks is disrespectful to me and the kids. He always says he will stop but never does.
He goes out all the time as I have no choice to give him lots of freedom. So I'm married to a man that lives more like he's single. Time for me to get into the rap to deal.
3
1