Should I try to get her back?

Okay my girlfriend broke up with me on Tuesday night over text. Then she told the whole school that she never liked me and then showed them all the text messages I sent her. I feel like crap thinking about it but my friend said the reason she broke up with me is because I didn't make her happy. Now she likes him. But I was thinking I could text her and maybe get her back. This honestly sounds dumb to me because of what she did but what's your opinion? I just wanna stop feeling so sad.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you shouldn't try to win her back. I'm really sorry...Seems to me she's just playing around with you.It's HER loss. Honestly, she seems really a b****. Pardon my language. She's not serious, she'll probably play your friend as well. I don't get how or why she would keep and show off the text msgs. I would never do that...it's a personal matter. Find a better girl, there are more than a million great girls out there for you. Don't worry about her, honestly just forget about her. I honestly think you deserve better than this. You're not stupid, at all. Find a girl who wants to win your heart <3 and play by the rules :) Wish you the best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• forget her. move on.

• I don't think you should try to get her back. Since, she love him... you should give her the blessing instead of hurting yourself again. She's just being so bad... showing others those message that you have sent. It's kinda 'privacy thing' and 'respect' yet she did that? it's ridiculous.

What Guys Said 1

• If you wanna stop feeling bad, forget about her. She seems stuck up and cocky. Only bitchy girls do what she has done. Every break-up is difficult and all of them take time. Your friend is just trying to make you feel better because he probably hates seeing you so upset. What you really wanna do is move on. So everyone that you're fine and that you will be fine, doesn't matter what she does. You'll start to feel confidant about yourself more and more each day you show that head held high. The more you show it, the more you feel it. That's all I can say along with, Good Luck