Girlfriend broke up with me because I'm too serious. Is this fair?

Is this fair and valid reason? She told me I don't like to have fun and all I do is complain about my job.
I mean, it's true that I don't like my job and I'm looking for a new one.

But why would she break up with me for that? I don't understand.

139

Most Helpful Guy

• If you always complain about your job, then it creates negative and very draining energy. That is universally unattractive and kills all attraction.

I do not complain about anything, I just either decide to change it, or accept it.

The more time you spend complaining, the more rigid and stressed you become. This translates into a lack of spontaneity, fun, and you no longer flow. However, most girls nowadays will find any excuse to move on to greener pastures, so I'd take any reason with a very large pinch of salt.