Blocking my ex good decision?

So long story short me and this guy had dated for about 7 months, we were together 24/7 and everything was good between us. The way it ended was him saying he needed to find himself. He kept saying it wasn’t me it was him, and before he makes things serious with me he needs to figure out what he wants for himself in life (career wise) were both only 21. I told him that’s fine even though it hurt so bad I let him go. It had been 7 whole months no contact at all!! I dated a few guys after him nothing worked out. Anyways 7 months later he comes back into my life. He’s hitting me up bringing up old memories of us being together and how much he missed me.. he starts inviting me to the gym everyday with him and we’re flirting like old times. He’s telling me he “likes me” and what not so I’m thinking this is going somewhere. Out of the blew he posts a picture with some girl who looks about 6 years older then him and says he’s “taken”!!! I let it go and didn’t say anything. But the next day he responds to my photo and says he “likes me” and I didn’t respond. Now couple days later he posts a picture of them making out so I blocked him on every social media! I didn’t want to because I didn’t want to make it seem as if it bothered me but I couldn’t see that.. I was still hurt.. did I make the right decision blocking him outta my life again?
Blocking my ex good decision?
Add Opinion