is it bad that I don’t feel anything right now? I’m not even sad, maybe a little angry but that’s all. I haven’t even checked any of his social media accounts. My life went straight to what it was before I met him. Are feelings going to hit me all at once at some point or what? also, should I give him his stuff back? I just have a couple of t shirts and his perfume (if I do I wouldn’t have to see hin, just his doorman)
Most Helpful Guy
1. Learn your lessons from this experience. This is not HIS fault. YOU allowed this to happen. Listen to what you said: "he wouldn’t let me go out with my friends." Unless he locked you up, he could not control you like this without your cooperation. Don't be a victim; take responsibility and then take charge!
2. You have absolutely no duty to return anything that was given to you as a gift. You absolutely must return anything that was loaned to you.
3. I wrote a myTake bout moving forward after a break up: Breaking up: you may want to die. . . but you won't, so do yourself a favor and deal with it! ↗
4. In May last year, I broke up with a lady I dated for two years. She was mostly a good person but did not love me and she sometimes took advantage of my devotion to her. When I finally broke up with her, I was mad at myself but the break had been developing over months and I did not have any sudden traumatic impact. This may impact you gradually over the next year, so don't be in a rush to get into another serious relationship.
5. I have been practicing law for 32 years. I sometimes hear criticisms about "all lawyers are crooked." I always respond, "Well, then, I guess it's good that some honest people want to go into that profession and make it better."