Is it mean if I block my friends with benefits without telling him?

I'm tired of being a booty call. I've never been a booty call before, so I'm not used to any of this. He calls and when I miss his calls, I would call back. But, he wouldn't return them and I find myself getting mad. So, sometimes I be petty and I don't answer and return his. Should I just block him? I caught feelings and you shouldn't be catching feelings for a friends with benefits.
Updates:
He also doesn't have feelings for me, so I felt like it wouldn't be mean. He hurt my feelings.
See, his feelings won't get hurt or anything so there isn't anything wrong with blocking him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is mean, but somewhat justified.

And then... tell me what good it would do to him if he'd be in a relationship with someone that plays games because she's hurt or whatever... of course he will reject you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty is the best police. I'd just tell him how you feel, and see where it goes from there. He should get some kind of explanation, I think.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does he know you have feelings for him?

• Show All
    • When he told me about his new girlfriend.

• Unless he full-on knows (which he probably doesn't at this point), I'd explain to him why you are no longer interested in having a friends with benefits relationship with him.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him. it would be mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't you seen the movie Friends with Benefits? You always end up having feelings for them 😂. But on the matter of ending things, I'd say don't ghost him, be decent and take him to a cafe or somewhere public and break it off with an explanation. And for gods sake if you do go to a cafe or bar, caver your end. Don't make him pay for your drink after breaking things off!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll just tell him over the phone. I don't wanna see him anymore honestly

• If you block him, he will just replace you over night.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, ikr! I'll just have to replace him also, I need someone better honestly.

• Show All
    • I don't really get guys. The ones that wanted me got their chances.

• How did they get their chance?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're breaking the number one rule by catching feelings. Cut him off. It's not like you'll hurt his feelings, he doesn't feel any for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that. You see that in my bio.

• Show All
    • Anyway, I have to get back to work. Ugly ads internet trolls crack me up.

• You don't know anything about me. I don't busy it open for every guy I meet so I'm not gonna let what you say get to me

Recommended myTakes