Is it mean if I block my friends with benefits without telling him?

I'm tired of being a booty call. I've never been a booty call before, so I'm not used to any of this. He calls and when I miss his calls, I would call back. But, he wouldn't return them and I find myself getting mad. So, sometimes I be petty and I don't answer and return his. Should I just block him? I caught feelings and you shouldn't be catching feelings for a friends with benefits.
He also doesn't have feelings for me, so I felt like it wouldn't be mean. He hurt my feelings.
See, his feelings won't get hurt or anything so there isn't anything wrong with blocking him.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• It is mean, but somewhat justified.

And then... tell me what good it would do to him if he'd be in a relationship with someone that plays games because she's hurt or whatever... of course he will reject you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honesty is the best police. I'd just tell him how you feel, and see where it goes from there. He should get some kind of explanation, I think.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Does he know you have feelings for him?

• When he told me about his new girlfriend.

• Unless he full-on knows (which he probably doesn't at this point), I'd explain to him why you are no longer interested in having a friends with benefits relationship with him.