Why don't couples last after having a baby?

What's your take on it?

1628

Most Helpful Guy

• Kids actually generate a space between the two adults.
    The key to a long lasting relationship is finding a babysitter and going on dates sub-frequently.
    The parents devote so much time into the child, they forget to devote time into themselves. They forget that the relationship needs effort.
    The child (ren) end up becoming a blind side. They are happy together, but the child (ren) is blinding.
    Once the kid grows up and moves out, the parents look at eachother, and no longer know eachother anymore. They have changed so much in the past 18+ years. Some take the time to get to know eachother again, but some end up leaving. The parents just changed too much over that 18+ years.

All you need to remember, is the relationship itself is just as important as the child. Never get blinded and lose eachother.

Most Helpful Girl

• Raising a baby isn't easy. it's overwhelming. its tiring. it's confusing. you lose out on sleep. physical intimacy. Being a parent changes how you think. you can't do a lot of the things you enjoyed doing together. the responsibility slaps you hard in the face.