8Is there anything I can reasonably do to be more desirable?

I don't get any female attention. Based on these pics alone, can you recommend anything I can do to become more desirable and have girls attracted to me? Also if you could rate out of 10 with reasons that would be fab8Is there anything i can reasonably do to be more desirable??8Is there anything i can reasonably do to be more desirable??8Is there anything i can reasonably do to be more desirable??

6

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st pic ok. 2 & 3 i dont like the tounge being stuck out n i dont like the half smile they both make you look a little goofy. Secondly, maybe smile or wear a baseball hat, basically experiment around with photos till you get some that really showcases your good qualities.. i know personally i might take 1 out 30 pics i would actually post online dating. Also remember women love confidence