8Is there anything I can reasonably do to be more desirable?

I don't get any female attention. Based on these pics alone, can you recommend anything I can do to become more desirable and have girls attracted to me? Also if you could rate out of 10 with reasons that would be fab8Is there anything i can reasonably do to be more desirable??8Is there anything i can reasonably do to be more desirable??8Is there anything i can reasonably do to be more desirable??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st pic ok. 2 & 3 i dont like the tounge being stuck out n i dont like the half smile they both make you look a little goofy. Secondly, maybe smile or wear a baseball hat, basically experiment around with photos till you get some that really showcases your good qualities.. i know personally i might take 1 out 30 pics i would actually post online dating. Also remember women love confidence

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You’re good looking on the first photo, you’re pulling kind of weird faces in the other two. You don’t red to change anything physically, just make sure you come off as a confident, fun and interesting person when talking to women. Good luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m with the other Opinions posted already. Be confident and yourself. Don’t try so hard. The first pic is great because your natural the other two aren’t because your posing.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're good looking - there's nothing wrong physically with you. I can't help but sense a lack of self-confidence when I look at your pictures.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to approach more women, most women will not approach even i they really like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first picture is fine. As for the others I’d recommend pictures of you doing things instead as it says much more about you as a person. You need to create some depth to who you are (which is difficult within the online dating platform).

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah the girls are right, you look a bit bored and fed up in the last one. You need to think about it from a girls point of view and demonstrate what positive things you can add to her life.

Recommended myTakes