How can I completely get over heartbreak? please help!

I feel like in the past I have settled for less then what I deserve, and to be honest I'm scared to get into another relationship because I don't want to get hurt again. I'm afraid that I will settle for less. And I rather have the love of myself. Then be with someone who just wants to play me. What should I do , should I just go and enjoy being single and in love with myself? Or should I continue to date and just do it with caution?

11

What Guys Said 1

• continue to date.. get that experience under yer belt... make sur you see and date all kinds of men, not just one type... make sure you get to understanding dating... you're at the perfect age to get that... with all your getting, get understanding!

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of girls settle with guys for less than what they deserve and stay with them. But you didn't, I think that means you know what your worth is and you deserve better. you can just go with the flow...if someone really awesome asks you out, why not go out with him. just don't go for a rebound relationship.