Should I break it off with him?

My boyfriend and I have made a decision that we are gonna take turns driving to each others towns. He lives an hour away, he's been driving down each time. BUT, I don't know if the car is reliable. My mom and I share a car, so either way she would be out a car. I am 20 years old and don't have a fucking car of my own. I feel like I have nothing to offer my boyfriend, I am not in school, I got fired from my job from calling in a lot, I am in debt otherwise I would build my credit up, I have an IPOD for a phone, I am overweight, short tempered, shy, have 1 job (still a busser), like I don't know anymore.. he needs someone better and worth his time. He even walks up to the door to get me, and holds doors open for me. See he deserves better. I just need to know how to tell him that he deserves better. We only see each other on saturdays cause he works full time. He pays for my meals.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• All that stuff really doesn't matter if he really likes you but I would try to set goals like getting your own vehicle someday, it was similar with my ex when my car broke down shed come see me more for a good while and then I just came up there a lot

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I understand, but I don't want him driving all that way then asking me to switch off every weekend. I feel bad making him drive, I honestly don't know what to do. He deserves better anyways. I am not that great.

• But he asked me to drive down every other weekend to his town. I don't know if I have a reliable car.

• Just tell him how you feel and that you don't think you'll have a reliable car and if he doesn't want to work it out it's what you were planning anyway