Should I break it off with him?

My boyfriend and I have made a decision that we are gonna take turns driving to each others towns. He lives an hour away, he's been driving down each time. BUT, I don't know if the car is reliable. My mom and I share a car, so either way she would be out a car. I am 20 years old and don't have a fucking car of my own. I feel like I have nothing to offer my boyfriend, I am not in school, I got fired from my job from calling in a lot, I am in debt otherwise I would build my credit up, I have an IPOD for a phone, I am overweight, short tempered, shy, have 1 job (still a busser), like I don't know anymore.. he needs someone better and worth his time. He even walks up to the door to get me, and holds doors open for me. See he deserves better. I just need to know how to tell him that he deserves better. We only see each other on saturdays cause he works full time. He pays for my meals.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All that stuff really doesn't matter if he really likes you but I would try to set goals like getting your own vehicle someday, it was similar with my ex when my car broke down shed come see me more for a good while and then I just came up there a lot

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I understand, but I don't want him driving all that way then asking me to switch off every weekend. I feel bad making him drive, I honestly don't know what to do. He deserves better anyways. I am not that great.

• Show All
    • But he asked me to drive down every other weekend to his town. I don't know if I have a reliable car.

• Just tell him how you feel and that you don't think you'll have a reliable car and if he doesn't want to work it out it's what you were planning anyway

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Ahhh people like u drive me crazy if he deserves better u think he those not think u are good enough if u wanna break it of do it for u but don't do it and say it's for him it's fucked up

1|0
    0|0
    • Did you even read my paragraph?

• Show All
    • He asked me if I would drive down to see him every other weekend, and I don't know if the car my mom and I share is that reliable.

• So tell him that why make a big issue out of nothi g explain that to him simple

• I don't think any of those things matter. It's about how you treat him and how tou make him feel. If a guy treats a girl like a princess, and the girl treats him like a superhero, I've found that the rest doesn't matter.
    Everthing else can be figured out, and time changes everything in life, even the tough things. If he's happy with you and you treat him well, and he accepts everything about you, why would you want to break his heart?
    Also, don't forget that guys sometimes appreciate the fact that they can care for someone they love. Don't take that away it makes him feel good. But also don't misuse it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can tell him however you want. If he feels the same way, he'll leave. If he doesn't feel any different about you and still wants to stay with you, he'll stay.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to be alright. You think you have nothing, but you have this man, it seems. Go with that. He sees something in you. He values you. You value him, right? So, then you do have value. He sees it. You can sit down and lovingly tell him everything you threw out here. Trust him. Hit him with it - you're not worth it, etc., and see what happens. I'm guessing he's gonna hold you tight, and "make it all better". Talk to him. He cares about you. This tough time will grow your love, and make it hard as nails, so nothing can destroy it. Hey, give it a try...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes