Is he in to me or not?

I am in college and have been casually hooking up with a guy since last may (except for June and July when he was abroad). We have a hot cold relationship where we don't talk for a few days maybe even a week or so and then he always wants to hook up again. We have a great relationship in the since of hooking up. However he recently asked me to keep the fact that we are hooking up quiet. I mean it is a little late for it to be a total secret some of my friends as well as some of his friends know we are hooking up. I asked him what he made him come to this decision and he basically blew me off saying that I should forget he asked that and that it changes nothing between us. I am beginning to think that he is completely using me. I am okay with a casual sex relationship that has mutual respect but a lot of people are telling me that he doesn't respect me and is either a) ashamed of the relationship for some reason or b) has a girlfriend. Any advice on this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I'm understanding this question too well but I think what your saying is he comes over every now and than and hooks up with you when he's there? Sounds to me like he just likes having sex with you when he's there either because no one else is giving him any or because he likes you. But if you keep breaking off on and off wheres the love in that?

What Guys Said 1

• Hes just using you for a fling by the sounds of it. Dump his sorry ass.

What Girls Said 1

• definetly sounds like he's using you. I think you answered this question yourself with both options a or b. I mean if you're okay with just casual sex than so be it. but if you feel like you're being disrespected (which it sounds like you are).. you should definitely leave his ass :)