I brought up his mistake. And my boyfriend left me?

My boyfriend (now ex) was cheating on me. I found out. We had a huge falling out and he broke up with me. Then 2 months later we began talking, we talked about the cheating and decided to try again. However, I am still hurt (so bad on me for trying again so soon). Yesterday I brought up what was bothering me about the cheating and some answers he still didn’t give me. And I was upset. He got upset with me. Told me “those answers won’t make anything better for you”. I tried to drop it. I tried to explain why I wanted to know specific things and then he told me “I’m not in love with you anymore. This is too toxic. I ruined this and us. I am really sorry”. Then i tried to tell him it was bad on my part and I was sorry. Then he told me it was over and blocked me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on from him. Once someone cheats, things will never be the same... It's hard to accept, I've been in a similar situation, but it's best to move on now rather than get heartbroken again later on...

1|0
    0|0
    • That's bullshit you can work through it you have to respect each other but you only get one chance to make good

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Cuz ya can't let shit go if told those answers will break you and guy contrary to belief don't wanna see that ya ask questions knowing ya on the verge of a break down why torture your self you need to move on

0|0
    1|0
  • He’s trying to do the right thing by apologising, and moving on.

You getting back in touch wouldn’t help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on (for many reasons).
    There are zillions of other available guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • He cheated, move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes