I brought up his mistake. And my boyfriend left me?

My boyfriend (now ex) was cheating on me. I found out. We had a huge falling out and he broke up with me. Then 2 months later we began talking, we talked about the cheating and decided to try again. However, I am still hurt (so bad on me for trying again so soon). Yesterday I brought up what was bothering me about the cheating and some answers he still didn’t give me. And I was upset. He got upset with me. Told me “those answers won’t make anything better for you”. I tried to drop it. I tried to explain why I wanted to know specific things and then he told me “I’m not in love with you anymore. This is too toxic. I ruined this and us. I am really sorry”. Then i tried to tell him it was bad on my part and I was sorry. Then he told me it was over and blocked me

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Just move on from him. Once someone cheats, things will never be the same... It's hard to accept, I've been in a similar situation, but it's best to move on now rather than get heartbroken again later on...

• That's bullshit you can work through it you have to respect each other but you only get one chance to make good