Should I leave him or delete him! I really don’t know what to do? please HELP?

I was talking to this guy for a while and then all of a sudden he decided that we shouldn’t talk anymore, his reason was that I was so good and nice and he didn’t want to spoil me, I tied to talk to him but he told me that it’s not good it will just mess with our feelings and truthfully speaking I like him so much I can’t get him out of my head but at the same time I know that I can’t force him anymore. I have him on one of social network accounts and although we stopped talking to each other he still look at what I post, last time I asked for a little help he saw it but didn’t talk to me, and I feel like deleting him would be the best thing for me to forget about him but at the same time my heart just doesn’t want it. And if I deleted him should like I talk to him and tell him that I’ll delete you because honestly I see that there’s no point of having someone I don’t talk to, or should I just delete him and that’s it.
3
1