Which is more difficult to handle?

Would you say it's more difficult to see your ex happy with someone else, or happy and content without the need for a girlfriend/boyfriend (i.e you).

32

Most Helpful Guy

• if it's an ex then I could care less, just keep it moving and get on with your life.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably the someone else, because when they are single you know in the way back of your mind that there could still be a chance.

When they are with are with someone its just even less of a possibility but those thoughts will eventually die out. Just stay active (sexually, socially, physically).

What Girls Said 3

• I think it really depends on who initiated the break-up, if I was the one who initiated it, I'd be more than happy to know he's now happy with someone else so he can stop being all gloomed-up because of the break-up. But if he was the one who initiated it, then I'd say seeing him happy with someone else will totally kill me.

• if he was happy with someone else

i could handle him being alone and happy. but it would be like salt on a wound if he was happy dating someone else

• Seein him happy with someone else is never a good feeling casue then your like you couldn't make them happy but this person can? Its hurtful. Its like they moved on to someone better