Once a cheater, always a cheater?

do you believe if someone has a past record of cheating on a girlfriend and cheating with someone else's girl would do it again and not think twice? my boyfriend has a pretty ugly past but he seems to want to settle down and have a serious relationship but i found out today that he was lying to me about something even though it is a little thing that doesn't really matter. our relationship is great but I'm a very trusting person and I've been cheated on with every boyfriend I've had :/ should I run are give just let his lie go?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• all I want to say is that.. when these kind of guys(playboys) fall .. they are the one's who fall the hardest..

trust him..

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't say once a cheater, always a cheater. But I will say once untrustworthy, always untrustworthy. By what you said about your boyfriend lying about something small, it shows that he still has the state of mind where he either doesn't take things seriously or he doesn't see what it is he's doing.

• It sounds to me like you have a "knack for picking them".

If someone's a cheater, odds are they'll be one later on too.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to find time for yourself and find out who you really are. It sounds like maybe you are giving too much in the relationship and your bf's are taking you for granted. Learn who you are and learn to be strong and think before you follow your heart. I've recently broken up with a cheating boyfriend, the lack of trust ruined our 2 year relationship and now being on my own I really feel like I've got the time to learn to trust people without relationship hassels. a relationship without trust will never work out in the end. it'll make you miserable, destroy your confidence and make you worried and paranoid. learn to love yourself