Why is my ex acting like this ?

we broke up just over a month ago (he broke with me) since then I didn't really speak to him, he text me every now and then but I kept the convo short. he knows I wanted to get back together but he said he wanted time to think about it.

we haven't spoke in about a week and I saw him in a bar, we started chatting and he was acting like we were together, trying to kiss me, long hugs, arms right around me. and we were talking about this show on TV where this guy makes weird noises in bed and he was like 'if I was having sex with you and you made them noises id be like wtf' I said well that's not gonna happen. and he just pulled a face and was like maybe. the next day he kept texting me (not mentioning the relationship) and asking me to come out that night. why is he doing that?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He wants to have s*x with you without being your boyfriend. He is acting like your boyfriend to make you comfortable around him so he can get it in. Unless, he says he wants to get back together, don't give him any attention.

Look at it this way. He left for a reason, he wants all the affection he used to have without the bruden of a girlfriend. Please trust me and stay away from him until he expresses real emotions about how he feels about you.

• Thanks, I thought the same also so I told him not to contact me :-)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like he wants to get back together... Play cool and when you talk to him next kinda put in a few questions about the relationship. Guys are funny when they know they made a mistake they have a hard time admitting it. Good luck:)

• Oh man I'm in a very similar situation right now. It actually really p*sses me off. Because if they wanted a genuine try at the relationship again they would outright say it. Instead they just want to get some action. Definitely point out that you notice he's playing games and cut him off. Don't just disappear make sure he knows that you see what he's doing. And THEN disappear.

• either he is trying to act cool, or wants another go with getting back with you.