My ex contacted during 30 day no contact rule should I respond?

My ex contacted during 30 day no contact rule should i respond?This is what his text said

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget the 'no contact rule', it's not a rule or a game. No contact is only ever useful as a method of putting distance between you and an ex so that you have a chance to heal. If you are using it to try and get them back then you are wasting your time. If they come back it's not because of no contact, it's because they're not over you. If they are over you then no contact won't work. Even if it worked in the short term you'd still break up again. The knee jerk reaction of missing someone who has become a familiar face does not eradicate the realisation that you just don't want to be with that person anymore.

Do the adult thing, contact him and explain why the money came out and arrange to pay him back.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as "30 day no contact rule". Apologize and remove his card from the account.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You owe it to him to let him know that you need to remove that from his fuckin card. Jezus chic!

1|1
    0|0
    • I didn’t use his card they automatically take $39.99 out every month and i forgot to remove his card from my account

• Well get it off his fuckin card ! You can't put him on a 30 day no contact list and expect him not to ask what the fuck the charge is on his CC. Come on, why ask this stupid fuckin question?

• I can’t get it off of his card but i can pay him back

• does this really look like he's playing your stupid game to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well did you?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why you still using his card to buy stuff?

1|1
    0|0
    • I didn’t use his card they automatically take $39.99 out every month and i forgot to remove his card from my account

• Show All
    • Ohokay lol i wouldn’t buy stuff with his money i have my own money

• Lol I feel you. A nonchalant text like that won't open any doors

Recommended myTakes