My ex contacted during 30 day no contact rule should I respond?

My ex contacted during 30 day no contact rule should i respond?This is what his text said

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget the 'no contact rule', it's not a rule or a game. No contact is only ever useful as a method of putting distance between you and an ex so that you have a chance to heal. If you are using it to try and get them back then you are wasting your time. If they come back it's not because of no contact, it's because they're not over you. If they are over you then no contact won't work. Even if it worked in the short term you'd still break up again. The knee jerk reaction of missing someone who has become a familiar face does not eradicate the realisation that you just don't want to be with that person anymore.

Do the adult thing, contact him and explain why the money came out and arrange to pay him back.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as "30 day no contact rule". Apologize and remove his card from the account.